I am guilty.
- you had a project you wanted me to work on
- it was a great opportunity to get more work down the line
- it could work out well for everybody
- you were just looking for the right partner
- you wanted me to do work for you, for free
- I probably agreed that it was a great idea
- I probably brainstormed with you on the overall approach
- I probably discussed first steps
- I took my first contract more than 20 years ago
- I work for money or equity, not opportunities or promises
- if your idea is so valuable, you should invest in it by hiring a professional
- I don't need to take uninformed risks in your area of interest; I have my own
- I never contacted you again.
I am guilty of treating you with the same lack of respect with which you treated me.
Okay, I'm done feeling guilty.